Customers Reporting Significant Drops in Blood Sugar Thanks to the ‘Insulin Plant’!
Users of our Costus igneus supplement are continuing to report excellent results.
• “My blood sugar is stable back to low 100s and I have more energy …”
• “My readings have been in the 70's as compared to 120-180 … “
• “Dropped my blood sugar 60 points … “
These are just a few of the many positive results we have received recently (full testimonials are available lower on this page).
The great thing is that these lower blood sugar counts are producing a number of other benefits for users, like:
• Greater energy
• Improve mood
• Better, deeper sleep
• Decreased risk of disease
• And much more
That’s because high blood sugar can have a significant impact on health and why one of the best things you can do for long-term health is to maintain control over blood sugar levels. Let’s take a closer look:
The Importance of Maintaining Lower Blood Sugar
Reports indicate that more Americans die from diabetes every year than from AIDS and breast cancer combined! According to the CDC, 79,535 deaths occur each year due to diabetes.
And that’s not all. The CDC also estimates another 57 million people could be "pre-diabetic," which can lead to heart disease, low energy and more.
According to the National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse and the Mayo Clinic:
- Diabetes is the leading cause of new cases of blindness among adults ages 20 to 74.
- Diabetic retinopathy (retina damage) causes up to 25,000 new cases of blindness each year.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure, accounting for almost half of new cases.
- Diabetes is responsible for over 75,000 leg amputations every year.
- Diabetes is a serious risk factor for developing Alzheimer's disease and dementia
Clearly, controlling blood sugar is very important for your long-term health – and that’s what makes this Insulin Plant Supplement so valuable.
What This Supplement DoesInsulin Plant leaves contain corosolic acid, which is thought to help the body generate insulin. In a study entitled, “Effect of the insulin plant (Costus igneus) leaves on dexamethasone-induced hyperglycemia” researchers said “consumption of the leaves is believed to lower blood glucose levels, and diabetics who consumed the leaves of this plant did report a fall in their blood glucose levels.”
Because getting your hands on this plant and consuming the leaves can be difficult, we created the Insulin Plant supplement to make consumption much easier.
Now instead of grinding the leaves into a powder yourself or using them to create a poor-tasting tea, you can simply take our capsules as directed.