High Blood Sugar is One of the Leading Causes of Death and Disability in the World!
It is linked with complications that can affect a person over their lifetime in various parts of their body – from eyes to feet, and from brain to heart.
For example, complications from diabetes can lead to:
- Kidney failure
- Heart disease
- Nerve damage
- Limb amputations
And even death...
Unfortunately, some conventional diabetes treatments may only delay its devastating effects. The insulin plant provides those with Type I or Type II diabetes or pre-diabetes with another option.
Manage Blood Sugar Naturally With the ‘Insulin Plant’!
Costus igneus, also known as Insulin Plant, is one of the world’s most exciting natural blood sugar regulators. It is a naturally grown plant that can be found all around the world. For years, it’s been widely known for its anti-hyperglycemic and anti-diabetic properties commonly found in its leaves.
Since then, medical professionals have tested the efficacy of these properties when used as a supplement. It has been discovered that costus igneus helps lower blood glucose levels and diabetics who consumed the leaves of this plant report a fall in their blood glucose levels.
In fact, a study was published in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research demonstrating these promising observations. Below are the discoveries from this Insulin Plant publish research:
- 100% of patients who consumed Insulin Plant leaf capsule saw a statistically significant improvement in blood sugar levels
- On the 15th day, improvements became noticeable. On the 60th day of taking Insulin Plant leaf powder, patients saw improved glycemic control over day 15 and day 30
- All patients on insulin were able to reduce their insulin dose by half
- Even patients who failed to control their blood sugar using oral hypoglycemic drugs (metformin and glibenclamide) and non-allopathic medications were able to control their glucose levels using Insulin Plant
- Patients who suffered from urinary tract infections and non-healing leg ulcers also recovered
- Patients with fluctuating and high fasting blood sugar who had not been able to have surgery for cataracts were able to undergo surgery with no post-operative complications