Costus igneus, also known as Insulin Plant, is one of the world’s most exciting natural blood sugar regulators. It is a naturally grown plant that can be found all around the world. For years, it’s been widely known for its anti-hyperglycemic and anti-diabetic properties commonly found in its leaves. Since then, medical professionals have tested the efficacy of these properties when used as a supplement. It has been discovered that costus igneus helps lower blood glucose levels and diabetics who consumed the leaves of this plant report a fall in their blood glucose levels.
In fact, a study was published in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research demonstrating these promising observations. Below are the discoveries from this Insulin Plant publish research:
- 100% of patients who consumed Insulin Plant leaf capsule saw a statistically significant improvement in blood sugar levels
- On the 15th day, improvements became noticeable. On the 60th day of taking Insulin Plant leaf powder, patients saw improved glycemic control over day 15 and day 30
- All patients on insulin were able to reduce their insulin dose by half
- Even patients who failed to control their blood sugar using oral hypoglycemic drugs (metformin and glibenclamide) and non-allopathic medications were able to control their glucose levels using Insulin Plant
- Patients who suffered from urinary tract infections and non-healing leg ulcers also recovered
- Patients with fluctuating and high fasting blood sugar who had not been able to have surgery for cataracts were able to undergo surgery with no post-operative complications